The Rule of Law (ROL) Project in Serbia (ROL) is a four-year USAID initiative, implemented by Development Professionals, Inc. The objectives of the project are to promote the strategic advancement of Serbia’s judicial reform process, increase judicial efficiency and access to justice through non-judicial services and build capacity of institutions in the judiciary outside of the court system.
In order to establish a motivated and comprehensive team to achieve Project objectives, we are seeking Serbian nationals to fill the following long-term position:
- Support Project activities with legal research and analysis across the Projects tasks, generally including support to the Judiciary, the State Attorney’s Office, and regarding Enforcement of Judgments
- University degree in the law
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office™ tools
- For Senior Attorney minimum of 6 years of work experience
- For Attorney minimum of 4 years of work experience
- For Junior Attorney minimum of 1 year of work experience (including full time unpaid internships); an MA may be substituted for 1 year of work experience
- Experience as lawyer or law student working in the courts, litigation practice in an Advocate’s office, or experience in a Public Enforcement Office required; extensive experience required for Senior positions
- Experience with donor projects encouraged but not not required
How to apply: Send your application (CV) through the Infostud official link. Any application must be submitted in accordance with the instructions in this advertisement. Applications submitted in other than the prescribed manner will NOT be considered. During the period of recruitment, NO contact with any ROL, DPI, or USAID personnel is permitted; any contact with ROL, DPI, or USAID staff WILL result in disqualification of the application.