As Audit Senior You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in an economics, business management, accounting, finance or business discipline, supported by at least 3 years work experience as an auditor (preferably in Big4 companies)
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards (ISA) or general audit methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under heavy pressure during busy season to meet very tight reporting deadlines
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue (application of IFRS 15), financial instruments (application of IFRS 9) and income/deferred taxes (application of IAS 12).
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout interactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with planning, executing and reporting on audits of financial statements of large multinational companies
- ACCA qualification (or at least you have started with ACCA and passed all Applied skills and Applied knowledge exams)
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us until 09.07.2020.
Join us in building a better working world.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 190 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Zaposlenje Proces selekcije počinje na sajmovima zapošljavanja širom zemlje, nakon čega obavljamo testiranja i razgovore sa kandidatima. Budući da na sajmovima prosečno…Više o poslodavcu