cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees, and continues to grow, and expand across the world. Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills, and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners, and in the continuous development of our employees.
Do you want an exciting career with a dynamic and responsible position with possibility to travel worldwide?
Join our Team in Belgrade-Dobanovci, we are looking for:
Auditor (Corporate Revision)
- Perform internal audits and business processes evaluation
- Assess compliance level with applicable procedures, accuracy of reported information, operations effectiveness
- Evaluate internal controls to ensure there are no signs of mismanagement, resources misuse or fraud
- Examine financial information and records to ensure that company is financial safe and costs are optimized
- Participate on ad-hoc consulting/investigative projects based on Shareholder’s request
- Support management across the whole cargo-partner group with internal control optimization
- Assist in development of audit plans and schedules
- Develop audit reports and present them to the board and top management, as needed
- Help prepare annual / quarterly Audit Plan for the Board based on areas of potential risks and inefficiency within the business
- Economic background (Bachelor/Master’s degree)
- Working experience in field of internal/external audit for at least 2 years
- Proficient knowledge of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of German is advantage
- An eye for detail
- Self-motivated, self-developing, and goal-oriented person
- Structured and organized
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Assertive, persistent, objective, and able to work under pressure
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Strong overall business and commercial acumen
- Team player
- Driving license level B
- Dynamic career in an international company
- Work in multinational team and travel across the whole world
- Stable and financially strong job position
- Full support in further development – additional trainings and respected programs
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV in English via our online job portal today.
Beograd – Dobanovci, Ugrinovačka 205,
11272 Dobanovci, Serbia
Only applicants who fit above mentioned terms will be considered.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2018.