Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Automotive System Test Engineer
We are looking for several specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Planning, performing and documenting of electronic tests.
- Designing and implementing of test systems / test benches incl. automation.
- Further development of the automation toolbox & standards.
- Testing of prototype electronics during development .
- Develop concepts and new ideas in terms of electronic test.
- Responsibility for the compliance with standards and guidelines.
- Take care of the requirements of the ISO 26262 for the test system and test execution.
- Coordination of sample runs (test execution and test automation).
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- 3 + years of work experience in the field of electronic development.
- Knowledge of automotive development processes.
- Knowledge of the tools Vector CANoe and National Instruments LabView.
- Basic Knowledge of ISO 26262.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English electronically latest until 31.01.2019.