- Analyze and evaluate sensor data such as radar, lidar and camera.
- Develop pipelines for the preparation and processing of data
- Combine different data sources with each other (sensor fusion)
- Work with different machine learning and computer vision algorithms
- Tasks in areas around planning, development and administration (DevOps)
- Supporting in further consulting projects and in internal processes
- Competitive working conditions
- Full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional career development, and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues where knowlegde sharing is everyday routine
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Modern workplace
If you are a problem solver, passionate about working as a part of a team, and you are committed to bringing innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- Education in Computer Science, Mathematics or Data Science
- Knowledge of higher programming language: C++, C#, Java or Python.
- Knowledge about different sensors like radar, camera and lidar.
- Interested in learning or know about new frameworks like OpenCV, TensorFlow or Keras
- Eager to learn more about managing and scaling applications in the cloud (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Confident in working with MS Office applications
- Advanced English skills
- Analytical thinker and organizational skills
- Communicative and presentation skills
- Personal responsibility and team spirit