Avast raspisuje oglas za poziciju Automated QA Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business - offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
At Avast we currently work on products and technologies using GPS, home routers, social sharing, and IoT. We’re looking for a QA engineer with experience in technologies used in the products and ability to build and maintain test strategies. Are you interested in improving the quality of systems used by hundreds of millions of users?
Automated QA Engineer
- Participate in all phases of Product Lifecycle. Testing complex security & functions with applications on Android and iOS. Review new requirements and design new test scenarios. Create, review and maintain a test strategy (or its part).
- Develop and maintain automated tests (backend and iOS, Android frontend).
- Good knowledge of Software Quality Assurance approaches - previous experience required. Experience with bug reporting
- Programming skills (Python and Java SE, version control: Git)
- Experience with development of automated tests (UI, backend) and JUnit
- Ability to work with RESTful services
- General knowledge of network protocols and user experience with Linux
- Sense for non-technical language
- Be able to communicate in the product development team
- A proactive and innovative approach, look for solutions by yourself
- Be able to work without documentation
- Active fluent English - CEFR B2
- Ability to work autonomously
- BDD principles and tools (e.g. Gherkin, Cucumber).
- Experience with using Android Studio, Android SDK tools(Logcat, monitor, adb), Xcode and continuous integration systems (TeamCity).
We are offering (might vary per location):
- Interesting job in an international team of a growing and a very successful company
- Food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more (Brno and Prague based)
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system
- 25 days of holiday (Brno and Prague based)
- 5 sick days
- Many opportunities for professional growth – educational activities very well covered
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!