Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czechia, with offices in the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Serbia, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Belgrade we are currently looking for:
Infrastructure Support Specialist
You will be a member of a Linuxops Privacy Services team with a focus on maintaining relationships with the infrastructure services providers. As part of this team you will be working to help support the growth and development of Avast Privacy-oriented services, e.g. VPN products like HMA Pro VPN, Avast SecureLine, AVG SecureVPN.
What you will do:
- Maintain relationships with suppliers
- Supervise billing, payment and provisioning cycles
- Plan infrastructure capacity and costs
- Liaison with internal teams and external parties
What we need:
- Great communication skills
- Good organizational discipline
- Fluent English
- Interest in technology
What we offer:
- Awesome work and office equipment
- Occasional ability to work from home
- Drinks and snacks, lunch on Wednesdays
- Multisport card - Fitpass (https://fitpass.rs/)24 vacation days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Amazing and international work environment
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply on our Career page.
As we receive many applications for these positions we will only be able to reply to successful candidates.
We look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2019.