Avast raspisuje oglas za poziciju Technical Support with French language.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Technical Support with French language
Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices e.g. in the USA, Canada, Germany, Serbia, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Belgrade we are currently looking for: Customer Care Specialist with French Language
You will be a Customer Care Specialist with a focus on customer retention. As part of this team you will be working to help support the global customers of Avast.
The customer support team has been based in Belgrade for 5 years and continues to provide the best customer service around.
What you will do:
- Solve problematic customer situations and focus on retaining customers
- Communicate online with customers all over the world via chat or tickets
- Provide day to day support and care to Avast users
- Your working hours will be in shifts (nights not included)
What we need:
- Fluent French
- Technical skills: advanced experience in windows and mac operating systems, experience of command line interface, networking, VPN technology and routers.
- Technical customer support experience
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Awesome work and office equipment
- Occasional ability to work from home
- Drinks and snacks, lunch on Wednesdays
- Multisport card - Fitpass (https://fitpass.rs/)
- 24 vacation days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Amazing and international work environment
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply on our Career page.
As we receive many applications for these positions we will only be able to reply to successful candidates.
We look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!