Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
Aviation Authority Compliance Engineer
Aviation Authority Compliance Engineerensures the right and good competent authority approvals Part: 145, 147, 21G and ISO (EN9110 / 9120) according the requests of the business. The position holder is responsible for executing or supporting national authorization process, subcontractor authorization process, audit process, personal license and authorization process and capability process.
- Actively gathers and applies external aviation regulations and documentation, standards and best practices and understands their impact on the quality management system (QMS)
- Maintain current revision of the appropriate civil aviation regulations and maintain handbooks and expositions for National Aviation Regulation Part 145, 147, 21G and EN9110 / 9120 to assure compliance with the regulations
- Maintain and approve the capability, release the capability list for component ratings and piece parts and provide the capability list to authorities as requested
- Licensing and company authorization: check documentation for completeness, approve the requests and issue the company authorization
- Lead or support the process of monitoring certifying staff licenses
- Lead or support company stamps control
- Develop and maintain Compliance Training according Standards and Training need analysis
- Perform Classroom training (Quality training)
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Basic Technical and/or Quality education background; Bachelor Degree (or higher) in technical sciences is a clear plus
- Basic Project Management education / experience; Advanced knowledge in Project Management would be beneficial
- 3+ years of experience in Regulatory environment (experience in field of quality insurance; experience in regulation and standard compliance)
- Experience in Aviation Industry is an advantage
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) are required
- Experience using SAP is a plus.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Compliant and independent person willing to learn
- Self-management skills; able to provide quality in accordance with required standards
- Communication skills; able to communicate with Authorities (spoken and written)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.