We are looking for:
We work with vast amounts of data locally & internationally and we need excellent analytical skills to garner insights.
As a Senior BI Developer, you will help us to gain a competitive advantage in the market. You’ll join our dynamic team that builds reports, dashboards and analytic solutions for people across the business.
We work with vast amounts of data and real-world experience in working with bigdata will be considered an asset.
We’ll need you to to write relational and multidimensional queries, whilst creating and deploying reports. You will also be responsible for aggregating large sets of data from heterogeneous sources into a data warehouse that is used extensively across the organisation.
If you love big data and you’ve got a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognised degree and have at least 5 years relevant experience we’d love to hear from you.
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience
- SQL server basic administration experience
- Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
- Experience in quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
- Very good written and spoken English
- Self-starter, fast learner and able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective team player
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset.
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.