We are a 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story.
Due to the expansion of services and new clients we are looking for:
What are we looking for?
- Advanced programming skills (preferably Ruby)
- Experience working on business intelligence projects
- Ability to design advanced Data Pipelines (ETL processes)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with version control systems, preferred git
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with BI modelling and data warehousing techniques
- Experience with ETL tools (Informatica PowerCenter, Talend TIS, CloverETL)
- Experience with HP Vertica, ability to work in Unix environment
- Experience with UNIX-like operating systems
- Scrum/Agile Project Managements skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interface directly with stakeholders during project implementations
- Collaborate and work closely with other members of the Business Intelligence team
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the stakeholders
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the GoodData products and services
What we offer:
- Ability to work for a global leader in navigation and mapping products and industry-leading location-based products
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
- Professional challenges in working on complex systems
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Business travel opportunities
- Private health insurance
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2017.