Hyperoptic is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years we’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
Hyperoptic is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Reporting to the Head of Systems & IT, your mission will be to own and deliver the BI vision for the company. Hyperoptic has a small team of data engineers that provide data process, reports and analysis for the company. You will be responsible for establishing accurate, consistent and accessible BI tools, reports and processes that will form a key driver for business operation and strategy.
- Hands on experience of establishing BI in a company (preferably Tableau).
- Strategic ownership of the data and BI vision for a company.
- You must be comfortable working closely with C-level executives.
- You must have a proven track record of delivery and excellence.
- Experience working for an ISP or telecommunications provider would be beneficial.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Immersing yourself in each area of the business in order for you to understand the data context and reporting needs.
- Translating business requirements into intelligent solutions.
- Supporting the establishment and maintenance of a company data dictionary.
- Having a clear strategy and roadmap for the rollout of BI and data tools.
- Project managing the rollout of BI.
- Technical ownership of the company data and reporting.
- Being the technical authority for the data team.
- Being the point of contact for all things data.
- Working closely with IT to ensure the integrity and reliance of data and BI.
- Satisfying the businesses need for data and reporting during the rollout of BI.
- Excellent communications skills, self-aware and used to getting the best from people.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong character – you will be dealing with multiple demanding stakeholders.
- Creative, problem solving oriented thinking.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Attention to detail – data consistency and accuracy is key.
- Strong Technical Expertise in the following areas:
- Tableau (or equivalent BI tool)
- Data Integration Tools (Pentaho)
Hyper Standard: RIZE Values
Deeds are more important than words
Use your brain at every opportunity
Demonstrate passionate determination
Quality separates us from the competition
Do what you say you will to customers, stakeholders, and colleagues
Overcome challenges, ask questions & consider alternatives.
Go above and beyond to make things happen
Double check work & don’t make the same mistake twice
The role will be based in Belgrade. If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV electronically.