FORTRADE is EXPANDING!
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2011, and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are innovators specializing in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user friendly.
We offer our clients a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 150 currencies, as well as commodities, indexes and stock CFD’s.
Fortrade Ltd. is experiencing a serious and continuous business growth. To keep up with newest market developments, we’re looking for a talented:
Back Office Representative
Location: Belgrade (in our regional Client Support Center)
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Play a lead role in execution of administrative back office clients processes
- Process e-mail and telephone in requests between our clients and our London office
- Create, update and amend relevant client documentation in our CRM database
- Complete all necessary communication and documentation in a timely manner
What are we expecting from you?
- Fluent Russian language
- Relevant university degree
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
- Affinity with and understanding of financial markets
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to make career in absolute top segment of financial sector
- Competitive salary package
- Constant personal and professional growth
- Working in a driven, professional and pleasant international office environment
- Being part of a rapidly growing, highly successful international company, full of advancement opportunities to management positions
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright future in a top segment of business that is getting more and more popular every day
Fortrade Ltd: If not now, when?
If you want to become part of Fortrade Ltd, please send your CV with photo in English. We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is at the company regional Client Support Center in Belgrade, Serbia. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Join us and build your career in a great and successful organization!
Deadline for applications: 11.09.2019.