UNICEF in Serbia is seeking a qualified contractor for the following assignment: Back-end processing of data - Contractor,
Ref. Number: VN 57 – 535439
UNICEF Serbia PSP 2018-2021 focuses on the ambitious targets for income growth from the individuals and business sector. According to the 2018-2021 Private Sector Plan for Serbia, growth of pledge income represents a strategic focus. Within pledge activities throughout 2014-2016 programme, Face-to-Face fundraising has been identified as a central technique for pledge acquisition and therefore the office plans to expand this activity during the next period. The plan for 2020 involves recruitment of 14,400 new pledge donors through face to face channel. With the support of investment funds obtained by PFP, UNICEF Serbia is engaging face to face individual contractors who are engaged in fundraising activities.
Back-end support for Face-to-Face Recruitment administration is required to secure administrative and logistics task that relate to welcome calling of new pledge donors, completion of missing data of the incomplete application forms, uploading donors data in donors file and donor perfect, and production of fundraiser/team leader/manager performance reports.
Work Assignment Overview:
- Ensure regular upload of donors’ data based on the completed pledge application forms;
- Conduct welcome calls with newly recruited donors and ensure effective and efficient communication with newly recruited pledge donors;
- Produce fundraiser/team leader/manager performance reports;
- Engage in telemarketing towards donors to ensure completion of missing data from the pledge application form.
Monthly reports to include the following data:
- number of completed data in the application forms;
- number of pledge donors entered in the donors file;
- number of welcome calls conducted.
- Minimum secondary school degree.
- Two years of progressive and measurable proven experience in customer relations, administration, or data entry.
- Ability to analyse data and apply technical expertise.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of both Serbian and English.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their application through UNICEF Vacancies webpage.
The application must include a financial proposal in RSD as a separate document, providing the following information:
- Daily rate (all costs included, e.g. health insurance, pension, usage of mobile phone).
The closing date for applications is 29.10.2020.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For every child, you must demonstrate UNICEF's core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization. UNICEF’s office is accessible to a certain extent, and employees are entitled to reasonable accommodations that are needed for ensuring equitable working conditions.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on sexual exploitation and abuse, and on any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will therefore undergo reference and background checks.
- Srbija, Beograd, Svetozara Markovica 58, 11000 Beograd
- PIB: 108566241