Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Role within bad assets management Team with main task of operational execution of bad asset in accordance with bank's risk profile, business policy and strategy, with regard to achievement of qualitative and quantitative targets set in area of debt collection.
Bad Assets Management Specialist
- Participates in the activities in the development of soft and hard debt collection
- Propose relevant methodology and technical innovation and ensures their implementation
- Ensures qualitative and quantitative monitoring of soft and hard collection activities of external business associates - outsourcers, through an adequate reporting system and direct cooperation and follow up
- Participation in system development and system tests in order to ensure efficiency of collection of receivables, proposing and implementing the most appropriate steps and fixes in order to improve the collection or billing system with the aim of reducing the scope of work and speeding up processing time
- Ensures compliance with legal regulations in the area of debt collection and protection of customers – users of financial services
- Responsibility for achievement of qualitative and quantitative targets set in area of debt collection
- Directly involved in execution of internal and external activities of extrajudicial and judicial processes, finding the best solutions for the collection of loans in accordance with a defined qualitative and quantitative targets
- Network management of external business associates (lawyers, management agency bad loans) by agreeing with them the most appropriate procedure to be followed, in accordance with the Bank's image
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar jobs
- Preferable Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Knowledge of financial markets, banking sector in Serbia, retail banking products, NBS regulations
- Understanding of quantitative finances
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Fluency in English
- Analytical and Structured
- Detailed and thorough
- Focused on results and execution
- Presentation and communication skills on all management levels (both in English and Serbian)
- Quick understanding of complex areas and problems
- Proposes new ideas and innovative solutions
- Capability to work under pressure
- Capability to challenge status quo and routine for the purpose of advancement
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environmen
Please apply by 19.06.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno