Our client is a Hungarian business consulting company which operates with national, regional and international project assignments. The company provides consultancy, organizational and development services for large enterprises in enterprise applications, business processes and business intelligence. The following sectors are concerned primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, SSC, pharmaceuticals, energetics.
To meet the challenges of our newest business opportunities, we are looking for a banking expert to assist in the financial, accounting and controlling processes, systems, regulation and harmonization of of our acquired subsidiaries abroad.
Title of the position:
Banking Specialist (Finance, Accounting, Controlling)
Work location: mainly Belgrade and Novi Sad
- you have a university degree in economics or in informatics
- have at least 3-5 years of work experience in banking accounting, finance or controlling
- have knowledge of ERP systems on user level
- have advanced level of English appropriate for a work environment
- have strong communication skills
- You use Microsoft Office applications on advanced level (Excel, PowerPoint)
- are willing to do administrative tasks related to project management and coordination
- are flexible
- your native language is Serbian
Then we are looking forward to your application!
- experience in participating in ERP system implementation or migration project
- international experience
Your tasks will include:
- continuous contact with financial managers and experts of foreign bank subsidiaries
- carrying out project coordination tasks in financial matters
- preparation and updating of documents that support the follow-up of the project
What we offer:
- participation in a large banking project
- diverse work, professional challenges, international environment
- ambitious corporate leadership background and constructive team
- long-term development opportunities
- competitive compensation package
Please, send your CV in English electronically.
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2019.