For this winter season (06.12.2021. - 29.03.2022.), we are looking for motivated new members of our young team, who don´t just talk about hospitality and service, but live it!
If you are interested to work abroad, speak German and English, and feel this could be something for you, we will be happy to receive your full application for the position of Barkeeper / Bartender (m/f).
- Active sales to the guest
- Planning, organization and control of processes and projects
- Development and implementation of standards
- Receiving complaints and handling/forwarding them
- Participation in the monthly inventories
- Organization of the inventory and the order of goods together with the Service Manager
- Preparation and decoration of cocktails, long drinks and other beverages
- Serving drinks
- Active participation in service when required
- Mise-en-place and cleaning work
- Experience in the hotel or catering industry beneficial
- A pronounced degree of reliability, flexibility, ability to work in a team and resilience in Stressful situations
- Well-groomed appearance and excellent manners
- High guest and service orientation
- Good German and English skills are a must, other languages (CZ / SK / HR) are an advantage
- Seasonal contract with 48 hours / 6 days per week
- Free accommodation in double room (with private bathroom & toilet)
- Free meals in the hotel (breakfast/lunch/dinner), also on days off
- 13th & 14th salary & 30 holidays (aliquot to actual contract duration)
- Free WIFI
- Staff rates for friends & family staying in the hotel
- Reductions for ski tickets and ski rental
Please only apply with your full CV and a short motivation letter. Only candidates that fulfil the language criteria will be considered!
Please also note, that due to employment restrictions in Austria we are looking for staff with a valid EU passport or valid work permit for Austria. We are very sorry, but currently we can not offer positions to others, even though we would really want to!
K1 Hotelerrichtungs GmbH
- Austrija, Inostranstvo, Domplatz 2