For our client ISIC Association we are seeking for motivated and proactive candidates being responsible for the following position based in Belgrade
We are looking for:
Benefits Communication Manager
You will be responsible for assisting our 130 international offices in structuring, improving and expanding their country benefit and discount portfolios for ISIC cardholders. You will play a key role in managing ISIC Association communications and creating training materials. The communications and training activities are predominantly B2B-oriented and focused on supporting the local organisations that represent ISIC in each country.
You will report to ISO manager and will responsible for maintaining allocated budget(s).
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for creating and implementing an annual business plan for improving the existing global ISIC benefit and discount portfolios.
- Provide expert support to international ISIC offices in the area of cardholder benefits and discounts.
- Devise marketing support materials related to discounts and benefits pursuant to ISIC country office needs.
- Provide training to international ISIC offices where required, including developing (online) training programmes and manuals to help improve the performance of our global ISIC representative organisations in developing their card sales and student discount portfolios
- Handle all benefit related inquires received vis ISIC Mobile App, the ISIC info box and Redmine tickets
- Work closely with IT to enhance the benefits database for usability, visibility, ease of search and accurate display on our (mobile) website and mobile App
- Devise marketing support materials related to discounts and benefits pursuant to international ISIC offices needs
- Provide support to international ISIC offices where required.
- Responsible for coordination of research, plan and writing the yearly global ISIC Association Annual report to be presented to the ISIC community at the ISIC Association Annual General Meeting
- Develop and coordinate promotional projects with our international partner organisations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered as asset
- Problem - solving aptitude
- Experience in a multicultural environment
- High-level focus on customer service
The whole process of recruitment is carried out through the "D.R. Gilbert group – HR professional solution” company from Belgrade and will be strictly confidential
If you are interested, you believe that through individual development you can contribute to the further development of the company and want to become a member of our team, please send your CV
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.