We are the group of experienced professionals in business development, customer happiness, engineering and web development who have gathered in order to share our experience and help companies grow and expand accordingly. Currently we are looking for:
Technical Solutions Engineer
As Solutions Engineer, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing enterprise client migrations and driving value to our merchants through pre-sales engineering.
- Lead the planning and implementation of enterprise client migrations on to the client’s platform.
- Manage and communicate detailed project plans and manage communication cadence.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Proactively identify potential issues and propose mitigation plans or alternative solutions.
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Educate merchants on proper store set-up.
- Work with merchants' internal and 3rd party design and development teams.
- Provide documentation and support during the set-up phase.
- 3 years of experience leading technical migrations at a SaaS company, or similar
- Experience setting up basic API’s: know the difference between GET and POST request
- Experience with ticketing platforms (Help Scout, Zendesk) and 3rd party apps desired
- Familiarity with project/product management platforms (Asana, Jira)
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Saas or billing/payments experience or start-up experience desired
- English fluency (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
Deadline for applications: 23.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno