We are looking for a:
Bookkeeper - German and English speaking
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team in Germany to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree and is familiar with accounting software packages like Navision.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers
- Balance books and double-check accounts for errors
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Process accounts receivable/payable in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in German and good English skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and designated accounting software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Deadline for applications: 02.08.2019.