Talent Acquisition Specialist
Is this you?
I want to take responsibility in international projects with enterprise customers, I want to work with emerging technologies alongside some brilliant technical minds, and I want to join one of Europe’s most promising IT startups.
If this resonates with you, I encourage you to read on…
Braintribe, named Gartner Cool Vendor, is starting a data revolution. Our platform, tribefire, enables both developers and non-developers the ability to build data-centric products, apps and platforms. Our customers and partners are a small selection of Fortune 100 and 500 companies across different industries. Together we build platform solutions that either support digital transformation or drive innovation with a new business idea. Braintribe is a global team of approximately 85 people with our HQ currently based in Vienna, Austria.
You will join the HR team to select the most talented people who will drive our customer success in Enterprise projects. As we undergo rapid growth, we need to scale our development and service capabilities with strong project leaders and solution architects. We are looking for technology minded and metrics-driven leaders with a proven track record in international projects and agile environments. You will work closely with the Head of People and our team as you build a reputation of delivering on-time and in the highest quality. We will help you convert your passion and high performance attitude into a track record of success.
Your main responsibilities at Braintribe:
- Assisting in the coordination of the talent acquisition cycle (scheduling interviews between candidates and hiring managers/coordinating sending offer letters to successful candidates/maintaining hiring plan databases etc).
- Coordinating the entire interview process ensuring that all parties are appropriately briefed.
- Assisting in putting together and posting job adverts on external websites
- Building candidate pipelines by researching upcoming markets/relevant job boards
- Screening of applicants through all channels via which these are received
- Preparing of on-boarding documentation (Eg. Contracts of employment etc)
- Working closely with the IT Directors to identify their requirements and help to fulfil their recruitment needs as quickly as possible
- Looking at other ways of attracting talent at this level for the business outside of what is currently used (Eg. understanding what the main competitors do, working with the IT Directors and Head of People to develop new ideas)
- Relevant experience in Technology/IT hiring (Eg. Serbian IT market place, including its candidate base)
- Proficient in English, German and Italian are a plus
- Proven academic excellence from a top local university
- Comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process and relevant legislation
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to coach and influence various levels of employees and be an engaged listener, good presenter and able to foster connections within the Braintribe community
- Demonstrable track record of considered and decisive decision making
- Strong co-ordination/ organisational skills/administration skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic. Core values: Proactive, Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated, Resilient and Tenacious
- Proficient on MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Experience of applicant tracking systems and Greenhouse would be useful
The life and time at Braintribe:
- We are self-starters who works with the 'Getting things done’ attitude
- We constantly push ourselves to be solution-centric, think ‘Out of the box’ and to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- We have an innovator-approach to any issues that may arise.
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at Braintribe - you are making an impact now.
- Open is at the heart of our business and our culture. You won't find cubicles here.
- There is no room for “I” at Braintribe. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve the Team.
At the end, culture forms the Tribe.