We are a Member of the Japan Tobacco International Group, an international tobacco product manufacturer. In Serbia, Japan Tobacco International started its operations in 2003, when the office for Marketing and Sales was opened in Belgrade. In May 2006 JTI acquired Senta Tobacco Industry. Branch office of JT International a.d. Senta in Belgrade - is a center for managing business of the company in the Western Balkans.
Currently, we are recruiting for a position of:
Brand Associate (2 positions)
Based in Belgrade
You will be responsible for the analysis, planning, development and follow up of brand strategies (portfolio, pricing, communication, consumer and trade activation) in Adriatica markets.
- Close cooperation with line manager and other team members in Brand plans development, priorities, goals and budget setting
- Follow up and timely reporting if activities are materializing as planned and in line with brand values, performance and budget; suggesting corrective measures if/when needed
- Collecting, analysing data and preparing reports with proposals on actions to support brand health, brand performance in line with market trends, category, brands and competition developments
- Understand and follow up on supply chain dynamics and driving projects with speed via timely engaging all cross–functional stakeholders
- Cooperation with Agencies in developing concepts and designs for 360 integrated marketing activities thru all touch-points
- University degree
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in FMCG brand marketing
- Advanced analytical skills are mandatory
- Advanced level of English is mandatory
- MS Office
We offer you an opportunity to learn and develop in a friendly, dynamic and stimulating environment with competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are welcoming the applications until 29.09.2019. included.