We are looking for:
Building Services Engineer
Terms of Employment: Contract, Full Time
Salary Range: Salary will be negotiated upon consideration and is subject to qualifications, experience and skills.
Working Hours: 40h/week; Flexible Mon-Fri / 9 - 19
Overtime: Required 15% of the time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
C.E.S. Engineering Ltd is a multidisciplinary engineering company established in 1999. The company operates in provincially registered offices in Vancouver, BC, Calgary, AB, Toronto, ON and Montreal, QC.
C.E.S. Engineering d.o.o. is subsidiary company of CES Group of Companies and is established in 2017.
C.E.S. Engineering d.o.o. provides engineering and administrative support to Canadian Companies C.E.S. Engineering Ltd and Eco Opera Systems Inc.
C.E.S. Engineering Ltd is a multidisciplinary engineering company delivering comprehensive commissioning and performance engineering services.
Eco Opera Systems Inc., provides solutions for facility energy management, active energy efficiency monitoring and performance optimization. The company utilizes a proprietary Energy Management Information System as a framework for systems and buildings performance monitoring, targeting and reporting.
CES Group of companies specialize in:
Total Building Systems Commissioning
- Re-commissioning and Retro-commissioning
- Performance Measurement and Verification
- Monitoring Based Commissioning
- HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems energy retrofit design services
- Whole building computer simulation modeling for LEED-NC, LEED-EB and LEED-CI buildings and high-performance buildings
- Facility assessment and building systems “forensic” engineering
- Facility energy-use accounting
- Energy audits of HVAC systems, electrical loads and water use
- Project delivery quality control
We work on all kinds of building systems projects across all Canada regions. That includes new construction and the existing building project. Our service contracts includes activities on the following building types:
- Laboratory and Health Care
- Airport Buildings and Facilities
- University and College type buildings
- Secondary and Primary Schools
- Government Buildings (Law Courts, Correction Facilities, Ministry Buildings, Police Stations)
- Large Commercial buildings (office tower and complexes)
- Civic Facilities (Recreation Centres, Swimming Pools and Ice Rinks)
- Large Residential Complexes and Developments
- Large Retail Complexes
- Central Heating and Cooling Plants
- Education: A bachelor's degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Optional
- Language skills: Fluent speaking and writing English language skill is mandatory.
- Experience: Over 5 Years of experience in design, construction and/or testing of building systems is mandatory
- Technical and administration support for building systems design and commissioning process
- The Belgrade office is providing support to design and commissioning projects that are executed in Canada.
Typical Building Systems Design Assistance Services
- Prepare design documentation including
- Preparation of systems drawings in AutoCad
- Engineering Studies (load calculation and reports)
- Equipment selection and sizing
- Preparation of specification documents
Typical Commissioning Projects Assistance Services:
- Compile Owner’s Project Requirements
- Review the design intent and the basis of design documents.
- Incorporate commissioning requirements into the construction documents
- Develop commissioning plan
- Pre-functional and functional test forms development
- Commissioning Report preparation
Deadline for applications: 25.07.2019.