The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region.
Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring:
About Your Role:
As a Business Analyst in our Banking Delivery – Sales & Servicing team, you will be involved in:
- Consulting: Provides expert consulting to the client and internal software teams to ensure the creation of best possible quality of products based on current and future client/market needs and company business plan.
- Business Analysis and Interpretation: Researches and analyses the market and clients business need and practices, in assigned area, through on-going communication with clients, ensuring better understanding and in order to find the new business and sales opportunities. Interprets functional requirements to the internal teams and deals with their additional specification within particular applications (products) in order to fully meet the client’s current and future business requirements.
- Implementation: Contributes in implementation projects through support project planning, constant communication with client’s management teams, risk assessment, and all other business aspect with the purpose of successful project implementation and building of strong relationships with clients
- Knowledge transfer: Transfer of banking practice know-how to other team members in order to ensure knowledge sharing and increase the quality and usability of the application in order to comply with customers’ requirements and internal business strategy
- Sales Support: Provides support in sales and pre sales to ensure more product delivery opportunities, by contributing in preparations and conducting the presentations for the certain area and product
- Testing: Testing of highly complex tasks in order to ensure quality control of the application modules for internal and external client.
- Training: Participates in preparation and conduction of training organized for users of ASEE product and services in order to ensure utilization of the product and fulfillment of client’s needs and requests.
- You have 3+ years of experience in banking area
- You are Familiar with Customer Relationship Management or Loan Origination processes
- You hold University Degree of Business, Economic or IT sciences
- You have advanced knowledge of English language
- You have basic knowledge of SQL
- You have strong drive to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You have ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build strong working relationships
What we offer:
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Base salary plus bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work in an excellent team of people with all the tools and support to help you be effective in your role
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2019.