Our team consists of people who have turned their experience in large global companies into innovative consulting. We are covering areas of management, financial, tax, and audit consulting. Egzakta Advisory team is continually improving and investing in its employees who are moving forward with us. But also, we are proud that team spirit and a pleasant atmosphere is our identity. The needs of our clients are our top priority, and our employees are top professionals who provide security and stability to our clients.
We invite everyone interested in management consulting to apply for a job at our company. Join a young and ambitious collective with an exceptional vision. We will give you the opportunity to achieve your professional ambitions and gain experience in a fast-growing consulting company.
Due to the increased workload, we are hiring new people for the position Business Analyst (with/without experience) in Belgrade, Serbia
- Business Analyst position offers you the opportunity to learn and practice management consulting in a uniquely collegial way
- You will learn the necessary tools and methodologies required for success in management consulting
- You will be assigned a mentor who will stay actively engaged with your project manager, and together they will offer continuous support and guidance throughout the projects
- As a Business Analyst, along with your project team, you will develop models, perform complex analyses, and work on data-gathering assignments, both at client sites and in the office
- Typically, Business Analysts travel while on assignment to work side by side with our clients and client team
- Business Analysts work in project teams
- The expectation is to have an active role in all aspects of the project: identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, and helping to implement change
- Early on, Business Analysts are responsible for a well-defined part of their team's work
- You will be typically involved in discussions with, and presentations to senior client leaders
- Level of job responsibilities: Delivery of Project assignments
- All other tasks as directed by the manager
Qualifications and Conditions:
- University degree (BSc minimum from Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Technical faculty, Faculty of Mathematics or Faculty od Science)
- MBA degree would be an advantage
- Fluent Serbian and English language (spoken & written), knowledge of other languages is desirable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in an atmosphere of the creative projects focused on solving the business requirements of the client
- Knowledge of Windows environment and Office tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of BI and DataBase is an advantage
- Candidate with high potential and entrepreneurial style
- A professional and stimulating environment
- Professional development and education
- Career development opportunities in the field of management consulting
- Interesting team building
If you have experience and wish to continue professional development in a dynamic and positive business environment, please send us your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
The personal data collected through the submitted CVs is a part of the application for this position.
The data will be processed solely for the recruiting for this particular position and will not be preserved after the expiry of the recruiting process, that is, after the final selection of the appropriate candidate.
- Srbija, Belgrade, Cara Dušana 205a
- PIB: 104754572
- Matični broj: 20229144