FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
Post Trade Solutions
FIS suite for post-trade operations includes solutions that help financial institutions processing securities and derivatives to efficiently manage their middle- and back-office processes and workflow as well as integrated solutions for bank treasury and portfolio management, clearance, and settlement.
Our team is seeking a highly skilled Senior Business/Systems Analyst to join our development team in the Listed Derivatives Processing space. In this role, you will be responsible for providing business expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements. This position will analyze and develop business functionalities; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance tests; and create specifications/user stories to meet our client’s business requirements.
- Translate functional specs from Product Management into development user stories and tasks.
- Develop verification criteria and tests for validating development user stories
- Documenting newly developed functionality with a focus on the how to utilize the software to achieve customer’s operational objectives
- Providing training to internal staff and external customers on realizing the value of our software
- Putting together PowerPoint and training material for new software features
- Provide customer support for software implementations and production software usage
- Writing detailed test plans for newly developed or existing software features
- Working with software development and product release teams to ensure timely delivery of targeted features
- Reference: tpOCAZErITIBADlROMDX3Q4TNCAwdt70tZ4UHA2nwk4.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics or similar field
- Previous work experience in Listed Derivatives Processing area with expertise in middle and back office processing workflow after the trade is made at an investment bank, business related institution or software product development enterprise is a plus
- Strong analytical and requirements gathering skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think clearly
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly with team members and client staff
- Fluency in English.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.