FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju Business Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Adaptiv provides enterprise-wide credit and market risk management solutions for financial services institutions. Adaptiv assists institutions of varying size and complexity to deploy technology to meet both internal and regulatory requirements for risk management and operational control. Adaptiv helps financial services institutions from the banking, hedge fund, asset management, insurance and corporate sectors with our deep understanding of risk management and operational processes.
What you will be doing
This role is ideal for somebody confident in their ability to use technology to solve complex problems and wishes to develop a comprehensive understanding of quantitative financial risk management. Adaptiv are leaders in capital markets risk management.
- Your role as the Business Analyst is to support Product Management and Development, specifically in the area of new regulatory requirements such as the fundamental review of the trading book (FRTB). This involves undertaking detailed analysis to validate product management decisions and defining functional enhancements suitable for delivery to the development group.
- You will acquire financial domain knowledge by initially contributing to the full software development lifecycle.
- You will have to assist us in delivering a better-quality product to the customer making us stand out in the market place.
- You will be in close contact with colleagues and customers much of which will be international.
Your job is to determine what our solutions need to do to address our clients’ needs, including:
- Discussions with clients and evolving those emerging requirements into specifications.
- Determining the operational and financial aspects of the solution.
- Supporting the development of the solution by working closely with software developers.
- Supporting the process of selling our solutions to prospects and developing our relationships with our clients.
You will be a recognized company specialist in the Adaptiv risk products and will use your industry experience to help develop Adaptiv’s functionality road map.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a financial related discipline or the equivalent of education and experience
- Familiarity with using software to solve complex problems and a demonstrable interest in technological innovation.
- Interest in financial markets and quantitative finance
- Problem solving and mathematical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone making a strong contribution in either scenario
- Proactivity and strong ownership
- Conscientiousness balanced with the demands of the business
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 22.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!