Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in the development of business model, and use analytical skills and techniques to identify opportunities to remove waste, save time, increase productivity, and drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to obtain and develop accurate data for the business models and metrics.
- Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking, and enable them to make sound business decisions informed by accurate, congruent, and reliable information.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Work with and support key stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Lead weekly, bi weekly, monthly conference calls.
- Identify new advanced analytic opportunities and proactively determine best methods to gather new and existing data to solve complex problems.
- Reference: n_lDVM0R0RH_DfsSFP1UkUJeRpKWFOfdNO-OEP5okXo.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or similar
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Strong analytical, reasoning skills, and problem solving skills.
- Superior communication (verbal and written), presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong willingness to learn with an attitude of continuous improvement. Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail.
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience.
- Certification in process improvement methodologies and tools (Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, Lean, DFSS, etc.).
- Proficient in SQL.
- Proficient in use of MINITAB or high-level rapid prototyping language such as Python,R.
- Experience with Business Objects.
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training