Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in the development of business model, and use analytical skills and techniques to identify opportunities to remove waste, save time, increase productivity, and drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to obtain and develop accurate data for the business models and metrics.
- Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking, and enable them to make sound business decisions informed by accurate, congruent, and reliable information.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Work with and support key stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Lead weekly, bi weekly, monthly conference calls.
- Identify new advanced analytic opportunities and proactively determine best methods to gather new and existing data to solve complex problems.
- Reference: cDQKbyBchi3uOsjSXmyIWHSASScO0Vyywmk7YQfer7Y.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or similar.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Strong analytical, reasoning skills, and problem solving skills.
- Superior communication (verbal and written), presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong willingness to learn with an attitude of continuous improvement. Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail.
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience.
- Certification in process improvement methodologies and tools (Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, Lean, DFSS, etc.).
- Proficient in SQL.
- Proficient in use of MINITAB or high-level rapid prototyping language such as Python,R.
- Experience with Business Objects.
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training