enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Be involved in the process of planning and implementation of e-banking digital solutions
- Lead the process of identification of requirements, ensuring the quality of specifications through reviews and walkthroughs
- Manage different requests from clients
- Evaluate the feasibility and business benefits of the requirements together with the product management, clients and project management
- Identify, document, examine, set priorities and manage requests as well as analyze new or changed requests and adjust them with already existing
- Identify potentially problematic issues and resolve the existing through dialogue
- Successfully implement engineering requirements in agile product development environment
- Work closely with developers and testers in order to provide economic and high quality software as well as best possible „time to market “
- Work together with other business analysts in the development team on implementation, verification and documentation of the solutions
- Work together with business analysis team in order to evaluate their effectiveness, and contribute with your proposals to continued improvement of our services
- Verify the achieved results and carry out the test and adoption procedures
- Be responsible for the reconciliation and joint working results
- Reference: BS2-TzjGAHQqjqIbtsPzVXtzOf6Q7kdkM6e_bOEHCHE.
- University degree in business/computer science (or equivalent)
- Good technical understanding of software development
- Knowledge within the banking sector, ideally in consulting
- Knowledge of e-banking solutions is a plus
- Several years of practical experience as business analyst and business consultant
- You are familiar with terms such as iterative requirements engineering, product ownership, backlog-management, user stories
- Ability to think analytically and conceptually with structured approach, to work independently with great personal initiative, sense of responsibility and convincing appearance
- Good spoken and written English skills (knowledge of German and/or French language will be considered as advantage)
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2017.