Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Business Contact Center Representative
- Providing quick, accurate and professional informing of customers regarding Telenor services, products and prices;
- Handling inbound/outbound calls from/to Business customers;
- Processing customer requests through Customer Care and FLS applications received through all channels of communication (snail mail, fax,e mail, web) or forwarded by other departments within the Telenor;
- Selling services and products to existing and potential customers;
- Immediate support to Sales and Marketing department through unique and common approach to customers;
- Customer database update and administration through FLS application;
- Realization of business outbound campaigns in cooperation with Marketing Department;
- Regular feedback about services and products;
- Help new colleagues to gain knowledge and skills through mentoring;
- Show overall proactive approach;
- Proactively solving user complaints for the purpose of reducing the number of official complaints and increasing user satisfaction.
- High school, College degree
- Fluent in English
- Business communications and correspondence ability
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent negotiation and sale skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsible, hardworking and dedicated
- Goal-driven and result oriented
- Service minded and customer focused
- Desire to learn and for self improvement
- Team oriented and cooperative
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 13.03.2018.