Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Business Contact Centre Representative
- Providing quick, accurate and professional informing of customers regarding Telenor services, products and prices;
- Handling inbound/outbound calls from/to Business customers;
- Processing customer requests through Customer Care and FLS applications received through all channels of communication (snail mail, fax,e mail, web) or forwarded by other departments within the Telenor;
- Selling services and products to existing and potential customers;
- Immediate support to Sales and Marketing department through unique and common approach to customers;
- Customer database update and administration through FLS application;
- Realization of business outbound campaigns in cooperation with Marketing Department;
- Regular feedback about services and products;
- Help new colleagues to gain knowledge and skills through mentoring;
- Show overall proactive approach;
- Proactivelysolvingusercomplaintsfor the purposeof reducing thenumber of officialcomplaints andincreasingusersatisfaction.
- High school, College degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile services;
- Excellent knowledge of Telenor services and processes;
- Business communications and correspondence ability;
- Proficient with MS Office;
- Proficient with customer care applications (BSCS, VPN, INFO);
- Excellent negotiation and sale skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- This position is throughout Outsourcing agency.