Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Business Contact Centre Team Performance and Process Improvement Specialist
- Responsible for overall compliance of processes and procedures in the team, for identifying training needs and identifying improvement needs in processes, procedures and usage of systems and tools.
- Works closely with Manager and Team Leaders in the development and implementation operational procedures.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly presentations regarding results
- Key KPIs monitoring and analyses;
- Project lead and/or participation of importance for the team
- Drive improvements across teams to ensure KPIs are met;
- Recognize and improve processes within the team in order to improve efficiency and satisfaction;
- Defining and updating procedures and processes within the competence of the team;
- Regular and ad hoc reporting and analyses (ppt presentation, excel reports);
- Follow up on sales and service realization of the teams, deadlines and reasons for breaking deadlines in order to improve performance;
- Act as partner for Customer care teams and all cross functional teams;
- Investigate incident reports, customer complaints regarding agents service, customer care issues, and other issues requested by Manager.
- High school/Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English
- 2 years of experience working in a customer care
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (PPT, excel)
- Presentation skills
- Communication and organizational skills
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 16.01.2018.
This position is through outsourcing agency.