Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Business Controller for Aircraft Services / Line Maintenance / Training Services
This person is responsible for supporting the SR Technics’ Aircraft Services / Line Maintenance / Training Services team in all financial- and business analysis aspects. S/he will conduct comprehensive analysis and create reports that enable an effective management to take actions in the interest of a sustainable development of the company. The position holder will maintain an efficient Management Information System, appropriate for the needs of the stakeholders across levels and functions to provide insightful and correct information in a qualitative and timely manner. S/he will support the planning and target setting processes for mentioned business units by creating and providing appropriate analysis.
- Be responsible as profit center controller for several profit centers in Aircraft Services / Line Maintenance / Training Services
- Support the budgeting & business planning process for the Aircraft Services / Line Maintenance / Training Services Units
- Support the preparation of forecasts in a team effort
- Conduct monthly reports and analysis of financial results
- Provide conclusive information suitable for recipients across levels and functions as basis for decision making
- Provide analysis of customer and line station profitability
- Support transparent and self-explanatory cost analysis and other information in regards to the Business Unit cost structure
- Drive continuous improvements of analytics tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis / assignments
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree (Business Administration, Finance or equivalent)
- 3+ years of working experience in SAP R/3, FI/CO, MM, SD, BW and Hyperion
- 3+ years of working experience in an industrial environment
- 3+ years of working experience in a financial function environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- Good reasoning skills
- Analytical personality with good organisation skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2018.