Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Capture the opportunity for learning and development in dynamic industry, to fulfill and extend your professional ambitions under controlling, reporting and analysis area.
If you want to familiarize with corporate culture, meet professional working environment and tasks, but also have all the benefits of working for our company, join us.
- Help facilitate company-wide planning, forecasting, strategic planning, decision making processes
- Support and advise divisions how to improve performance towards company and divisional goals and KPIs
- Participate in daily operations of Business Division and support business decisions
- Assist, support and challenge development of new products via investments with supporting cost-benefit analysis
- Monitor through analysis and follow-up performance of products, investments, segments and divisions both financial and non-financial KPIs
- Participating in carried out performance management and operational efficiency in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Monitor and develop management information system
- Closely cooperate with the accounting, marketing, wholesale and other departments in the company
- College or University degree in the area of economics, organizational sciences, telecommunications or engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably in Finance/Accounting/Controlling
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Oracle is an advantage)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Team spirit and drive, excellent communication skills
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by 13.03.2018.