Reporting to the Business Development Team Lead within eFront’s Marketing Department, the successful candidate will be eFront’s voice on the “Front Line.” In coordination with our global Sales teams, you will help connect eFront with some of the world’s largest financial institutions. Many of these institutions already use or are familiar with eFront; your job will be to ensure that the rest hear about eFront.
Your main responsibilities will include to:
- Immerse yourself in the world of Private Equity, research industry trends and pain points, understand the needs of investment professionals and learn how to match those needs with eFront’s innovative suite of products and services
- Qualify and manage Inbound Leads
- Monitor Website Visitors and entice prospects to connect
- Develop and conduct highly targeted marketing campaigns utilizing a war-chest of industry references, high-quality collateral and other assets
- Drive Sales enablement by maintaining close relationships with our Sales team and feeding them with leads
- Nurture prospects that are still researching or not yet ready to engage eFront
- Continuously fine tune messaging and overall approach to appropriately position eFront
Must Haves (In Order of Importance):
- “We & Team” versus a “Me, Myself & I” mindset
- Native English Speaker
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Insatiable Desire to Learn
- Organized, Disciplined and Detail Oriented
Nice to Haves:
- Proven track record in Business Development within a B2B environment
- Interest in Finance/Software
- Fluency in another global language
- Highly collaborative personality with experience in a multinational corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 03.07.2019.