We are looking for:
Business Development Administrators (BDAs)
Overview of Role
We are seeking to fill a position for an exceptional Business Development Administrator to join us at our office near Šumice. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our Client’s business development executives in the preparation of very high-quality bid documentation. You will need to be extremely well organised, flexible and responsible, with superb attention to detail, and have excellent written and oral communication skills (English only required).
The remuneration on offer is excellent.
- Prepare bid responses using Client’s standard templates and relevant information from their clients, ITTs (Invitations to Tender), and BD managers
- Maintain Information Management Systems and records of BD opportunities, from enquiry through to submission and award (or otherwise), and other related tasks
- Work with members of the BD group to continuously improve BD processes and documentation
- Cooperate with senior and management personnel to ensure the Company’s objectives and safety responsibilities are fulfilled
- Compliance with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environment policies and established legislation
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (English), including highly developed understanding and application of context and grammar
- Well organised, with excellent time management & organisational skills
- Advanced computer literacy and MS Office skills (in particular, MS Word)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent document preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to focus and work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and complete assigned tasks within set deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently, without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues and technical professionals
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Previous experience with working across time zones, and/or ability and willingness to be flexible with work hours
- Experience in administration and/or project management
- Previous experience with professional email communications (in English)
The following is desirable, but not mandatory:
- Previous experience in an all-English speaking working environment
- Experience / familiarity with document, bid and contract administration, processes, standards and protocols
- Basic understanding of the tendering process / oil and gas industry
- Familiarity with the Mac operating system
- Experience with other cultures / countries
Please send your CV and covering letter in English, addressing your skills and ability to meet the above criteria.
Rok za konkurisanje: 02.11.2019.