TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Business Development Associate
Position in Belgrade
Business Development position is a position within TeleSign’s Market Development department. You will be a coordination point between Market Development and Sales, and responsible for opportunity generation and hand-off to Sales. You will represent the first contact between a potential customer and TeleSign, and be responsible for shaping TeleSign’s business development strategy in the assigned region.
- Create and execute go-to-market strategy for the assigned region in agreement with Sales Executive and aligned with Sales strategy.
- Work closely with Market Research team to Identify key companies within your region and key people within target accounts, and plan outreach activities and strategy.
- Plan and execute email campaigns in order to penetrate most valuable accounts on the market.
- Organize TeleSign’s presence on trade shows, conferences and other industry events.
- Generate sales appointments and directly influence sales pipeline.
- Lead management and CRM activities using Salesforce.com.
- Weekly reporting on territory updates, industry trends, regional insights, competition news, etc.
- Participation in Business Development projects that have wider impact on Market Development, Sales and other teams in the company.
- Actively contribute, build and innovate TeleSign’s business development program and processes.
- Minimum 1-2-year experience in business development or sales related positions.
- University education.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Second language is a plus.
- Experience of CRM (especially Salesforce.com) a plus.
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Interest in learning about new communications technologies.
- Team spirit and positive, flexible attitude.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Result oriented with strong organizational skills and proactive, innovative approach.
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievements.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.