Bizee.co is a UK company that helps small business owners and solo-preneurs to become more productive through virtual assistant services. More info at bizee.co
We are looking for:
The position of Sales Manager is crucial in taking our business to the next level. To fill the role of SM we are looking for someone who is results driven, to seek out and engage with leads, turning them into paying customers.
The chosen candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Take over and develop current customer base
- Identify new prospects and sales opportunities
- Manage and sell to new leads generated through website
- Present and sells service packages for new/existing customers
- Manage quote requests, write offers and follow up the sales process in timely and effective manner
- Serve as a single point of contact for requests and general communication
- Maintain a continuous relationship with our clients by emails and phone calls
- Provide necessary and relevant solutions to business customers
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Promote company solutions and participate in marking activities
- Partner up with internal teams in order to ensure customer requirements are met
- Coordinate the on-boarding process of new clients
- Supervise outstanding receivables, limits and customers creditworthiness (information about insurance, guarantees)
- Accurately record and maintain customer information within the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Analyse sales statistics (daily, monthly, quarterly, per product-customer)
- Keep track of developments in competitor’s services and products
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- At least 2 years work experience
- Previous experience in working with customers over the phone is a plus
- Previous experience of working with CRM tool (e.g. Hubspot) is a plus
- Remote Working experience is a plus
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2020.