Evermed Inc raspisuje oglas za poziciju Business Development Representative.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
Business Development Representative
EvermedTV (https://www.evermedtv.com/), is a fast-growth startup in the medical education space, with teams based in US and Serbia, with a mission of bringing world-class medical education to all physicians around the world.
We are now looking for a highly skilled B2B business development rep (BDR) who is interested in software sales.
In this role, your primary focus will be to implement custom outbound outreach campaigns (email/LinkedIn/phone) to executives of large pharma/biotech companies, with the goal of qualifying them and then passing the best leads off to our sales team.
These pharma/biotech executives are typically global or regional heads at large companies, so you will have to be confident, have great communication skills, the ability to relate to others quickly, and have a strong inner drive. This is a role where discipline, organization, determination, focus, tenacity, and resiliency are critical.
The entry level BDR position is the perfect opportunity to start and build a career in the software sales industry. EvermedTV provides training and mentorship to support a career path leading to an Account Executive role. You will have a direct impact on our company’s growth.
- Implement custom outbound reach campaigns (email/LinkedIn/phone) to create sales-ready opportunities
- Create and refine nurturing follow up processes to move leads through the sales pipeline
- Research prospects and produce tailored language for building rapport
- Set up meetings for our sales team to expand the Evermed TV pipeline
- Provide pre-sales support to resolve issues and delight potential customers
- Vet inbound leads, responding to relevant contacts
- Document daily activities in CRM
- Provide regular reporting of key performance indicators related to the above.
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives
- 3+ years of experience in sales development, sales admin, and customer service roles (startups preferred but not required)
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written
- Experienced with online tools for prospect outreach and project management (ie: Google docs, sheets, Trello, Zoom, Calendly, Pipedrive, YesWare, Slack)
- Exceptional organizational skills, with meticulous attention to the details
- Exceptional communication skills, knowing how to use words to evoke response in people
- Strong inner drive and proven ability to execute against objectives
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- You are enthusiastic and love connecting with people
- You have experience working in a sales development role
- You love to learn and improve in your free time
What You Can Expect:
- Work with a high-performing team of experienced co-founders and executives
- Stand behind a, innovative solid product that prospects positively react to and that has a positive impact on health around the globe
- Flexibility to work from home or from the office
- Continuously learn new things and get challenged to grow
- Get ongoing mentoring from the team members
- Discover the latest B2B marketing techniques that work
- Competitive compensation, with a mix of fixed and performance-based part
- Salary: 1000 - 17000 eur
Deadline for applications: 05.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!