TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Business Enablement Associate Internship
Time frame: 3 Months Internship
Position in Belgrade
The Business Enablement Associate will be based out of TeleSign’s Belgrade office and join the growing Business Enablement team which, as an integral part of the Routing team, oversees TeleSign’s global SMS compliance and SenderID requirements. The Business Enablement Associate will be responsible for understanding the existing global compliance standards and processes, and defining the standards that apply to TeleSign’s SMS business in general. This position will work very closely with the Routing and Client Services teams, acting as both internal and external knowledgeable global SMS compliance expert.Based on the performance during the 3 month period, the candidate may receive an offer to become a full time employee with TeleSign and/or a professional recommendation for future employers.
- Research and learn global SMS requirements, staying well-informed of regulatory changes that affect delivery of SMS across the world.
- Perform on-going analysis of new and existing customer SMS use cases/message content to ensure compliance with TeleSign and country specific SMS requirements.
- Create procedures for testing, troubleshooting, configuring and whitelisting global SenderIDs.
- Communicate the statuses of custom SenderID requests across the business, as needed.
- Work in partnership with TeleSign’s Carrier Account Management, acting as SMS compliance liaison between TeleSign and our global SMS providers.
- Create and maintain customer facing documentation, focused on global SMS requirements and country specific requirements.
- Ensure the department Wiki is updated and maintained with the latest global SMS information.
- Support the Routing team’s management of global SMS delivery by handling the SenderID procurement and launch process.
- Serve as a Business Enablement resource for global Client Services and Sales teams, in a customer facing capacity as needed.
- Maintain and negotiate the expansion of Inbound Messaging coverage.
- Contribute to the development of Spam Filtering Tool.
- Work with program management and product teams, to define technical specifications around tools to support SenderID functionality and global routing efforts.
- Identify and define requirements for technical tools and solutions that support increased efficiency, visibility and overall improvements. Continually communicate the details and status of these projects within your team and across applicable business units.
- Reliable and accountable individual, with ability to take initiative and effectively prioritize multiple tasks/projects.
- General understanding of SMS delivery, SenderIDs and Inbound (2way) Messaging.
- Skillful at researching, collecting, organizing and interpreting regulatory information.
- Ability to clearly translate and present new processes, tools and/or Business Enablement requirements across various business units.
- Capable of writing accurate, detailed and informative documentation for internal and external purposes.
- Fast learner with ability to quickly develop proficiency using existing reporting, technical and operational tools.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to deliver insightful analysis on global regulations.
- Strong problem solving skills, positive work ethic and proactive professional demeanor is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, ticketing & CRM systems, and web conferencing tools (Skype, Lync, etc.) Experience with Salesforce, Confluence and JIRA a plus.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.