Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place, based on a sustainable cost structure.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Business Intelligence (BI) Application Manager
As a part of Business Intelligence team, a BI Application Manager is responsible to ensure a standardized reporting in QlikView and other BI applications. He or she will be responsible for following daily load processes, optimization of BI infrastructures, data structures, applications and reports, as well as for providing support to daily business.
- Understand the business needs and develop BI solutions with QlikView application
- Align the business needs with the available BI solutions
- Generate and validate the customer reports
- Gather the requirements together with the business stakeholder
- Follow and enhance the load procedures
- Monitor the data quality
- Educate and administer the BI users
- Prepare the Internal quote within the IT request process
- Write the project specifications/documentation
- Reference: VzIXUqQWKwwA32xAyXilDaqNAsITQ-4VsviU_HxWFP8.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor degree in Business, IT, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Proven experience in Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence
- Experience with the tools, such as QlikView, SAP BW or SAS would be considered as an advantage
- Working experience in consultancy and customer support would be a plus
- Knowledge and skills of Project Management will be an asset
- Fluency in English (B2 level)
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organization skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external different stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team within an international environment
- Customer-oriented personality, able to understand the business needs and provide quality service
- Proactive approach in work
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.