TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Business Intelligence Software Developer
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is looking for a BI developer to work on further expending our near to real time DW/BI solution – both on optimizing loads and aggregations for ultra large data sets, and on building mission critical reports for business users using MS SQL, SSAS cubes and Tableau.
- Importing data from different data sources into data warehouse (data sources: MS SQL/MySQL/Access/flat files/web services etc., tools: SSIS packages/stored procedures)
- Creating data aggregations (stored procedures, SSIS packages)
- Participate in creating highly customizable near to real-time BI solutions
- Creating data marts and SSAS cubes along with MDX cube calculations
- Perform ad hoc data analysis (both from business and technical/ETL perspective)
- Creating reports and dashboards (Tableau, SSRS; using SQL and MDX)
- Creating data driven alerts for business users
- Perform end to end BI system testing
- Reference: uXEyAN9dEicjFqfMWsN8Tn6s-oJO9_ongCI3w723Uis.
- University degree (information systems)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 1+ years working as a full stack BI developer (experience in ETL is mandatory, cubes and reporting are a plus) or 3+ years of working in a similar position (ETL developer, Database developer)
- Team oriented and proactive
- Strong SQL knowledge (MS SQL is advantageous)
- Familiar with data warehousing, cubes, ETL
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and MDX knowledge is advantageous
- Experience with Tableau is advantageous
- Experience with MS Visual Studio /C# (or some other programming language) is advantageous
- Experience using SCRUM or other agile methodologies is advantageous
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Ability to work on cutting edge near to real time DW/BI solution with large amount of data
- Ability to learn about new technologies, do research and proof of concepts in order to improve existing system and create a good bases for future projects
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environment
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.