Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 800+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway).
Business System Support Analyst
- Providing support for business application users;
- Sending fault reports/service calls/bugs to back offices and vendors;
- Receiving, managing and monitoring service requests and incidents trough their lifecycle and administering support work in ticketing system;
- Managing incidents and requests to assure Service Level Agreementis met;
- Maintaining teams KPIs on agreed level;
- Parameterization of business applications if needed;
- Creating training materials, and hold trainnings for business application users;
- Participating in professional trainings;
- Continuously developing business application related process knowledge;
- Creating reports about the supported services;
- Creating knowledge base articles;
- Working according to company wide policies and processes;
- Performs those tasks what the direct superior asks, in the process management professional area.
- Reference: qeuKDU8NEQVNSsyZ1Ma8N91snHqDHYdBAW77SzW-ffA.
- Have a high school degree or are currently enrolled in College or University in IT domain;
- Fluent in Serbian and English, both written and oral;
- Familiarity of the flow of business applications and processes would be an advantage;
- Passionate about solving problems, consider yourself a innovator and a person who thinks outside of the box;
- Among your friends you are the go-to guy/girl for all IT related questions;
- Prefer working in a team and you are eager to learn from others and help your team members when they need help;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office;
- Mobile, willing to travel in the CEE and Scandinavian region;
- Customer centricand willing to anticipate internal and external clients needs and commitment to customer satisfaction;
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 20.12.2017.