Telenor Common Operation is Telenor’s Shared Service Centre that provides services in area of Network and ITinfrastructure planning, building, operation and maintenance. Telenor Common Operation Ltd. operates under joint management and teams distributed in the CEE region with the aim to improve business performance and quality of services for Telenor subsidiaries in Europe.
Business Systems Support Analyst
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Providing support for business application users
- Sending fault reports/service calls/bugs to back offices and vendors
- Administering support work in ticketing system
- Execution of regression tests
- Performing validation tests
- Develop, update, validate, analyze test cases
- Parameterization of business applications if needed
- Creating training materials, and held trainings for business application users
- Participating in professional trainings
- Continuously developing her/his business application and testing related process knowledge
- Creating reports about the supported services
- Creating knowledge base articles
- Working according to company wide policies and processes
- Performs those tasks what the direct superior asks, in the process management professional area
- Reference: fsvWeM5aCDX7uhaq8yRM8h1pOJVzLSyfWXCvaQ-9h78.
- High school degree
- Knowledge of business applications and processes
- Good communication skills
- Thorough knowledge in MS Office and SQL
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Mobile, willing to travel across the CEE region
- Customer centric, helpful mindset
- Innovative, motivated and creative
- Team player attitude
This is temporary position, with two opening positions.
Please apply by 01.06.2017.