Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Business Transformation One Screen and Omnichannel
- Responsible for streamlining short-term initiatives and projects on company roadmap towards long-term transformation deliverables.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework development, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
- Uses business architecture to agitate and initiate action and challenge others via business designs and solutions, which drive requirements to the business operational and organisational structures.
- Leads the effort to work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritization.
- Drives delivery of business architecture through relevant initiatives.
- Leverages subject matter expertise in driving conversations and/or influencing decisions/direction with Business stakeholders and Technology.
- Follow-up on initiatives implementation in order to ensure deliverable consistency.
- Evaluates project impacts and escalate issues and risk appropriately.
- Creates and maintains weekly/ad-hoc status report on overall stream activities as such are projects and transitional initiatives.
- University or Master’s degree;
- Understanding of telecommunications industry, customer’s interactions and business processes supporting telco customers;
- Good Industry knowledge of the latest advances / trends in mobile and web technologies;
- Ability to link architecture to User Experience across digital touchpoints in all channels of servicing customers;
- Project and/or program management education & training is an advantage;
- Consulting mindset, which allows you to support the strategy development;
- Design thinking, which enables synthesizing of many ideas into big-picture view that shows the connection between business intention and business action;
- Change agent attitude;
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English;
- High level of independence, proactivity & drive.
Please apply by 25.04.2017.