Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Business Transformation Projects Associate
- Supports Project manager to ensure project administration tasks are completed in accordance with customer and internal processes and governance;
- Supports resource planning activities to ensure quality of services delivery on projects, and effective support of the operational policies and procedures;
- Participates and contributes as an active member of the Project Team in the execution of plans to meet the short, medium and long-term project objectives;
- For selected projects, works under the direction of the program or project manager to ensure project deliverables are delivered in accordance with quality, timeline, resource and budget requirements;
- Ensures that project schedules and deliverables are completed in a timely manner;
- Escalates any deficiencies identified to the appropriate escalation point;
- Effectively supports the planning, tracking and project reporting.
- Reference: 4f4m_j2GaCS6lv_PtVd3bxxGPJp4Q5TFcJyMSC3_w5U.
Qualifications and Personal characteristics
- University degree;
- Project management experience/education/training is required. Agile methodology experience is advantage;
- Telecommunication and/or IT experience is an advantage;
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English;
- High level of independence, proactivity & drive;
- Manage high work load and uncertainty;
- Responsible and high ethical standards.
This is temporary position.
Please apply by 23.05.2017.