Endava d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju C# / .NET Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
C# / .NET Developer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 17 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 4,700 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
Consider a new opportunity
Being part of our team, your role will be:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in C# based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
Match your profile
- 3+ years of experience in .NET/C#/ASP.NET development
- Experience with Web services
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices
- Experience with source control systems (TFS, Git, Perforce, Subversion...)
- Ability to work independently, adapt and learn new technologies
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning
- Good spoken and written English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!