C# ASP.NET Developer, Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
We're looking for a talented individual to join the FIS - Testing Services team. You will work as part of an international team who is responsible for developing, supporting and operating Testing Tools for our Portfolio Management and Risk System (Front Arena).
- Our Development Environment
- Financial services industry with fantastic work/life balance
- Agile process, fully automated CI, small cross-functional teams with dedicated product owners and QA testers
- Professional tools: high-spec workstations with dual monitors, MSDN licenses, Visual Studio 2015, and Resharper
- As a full stack software developer, you will work in an iterative cycle on projects related to our core system. Features & enhancements, performance optimization, architectural improvements & refactoring, targeted R&D & proof-of-concepts. You will be responsible, along with the rest of your team, for testing, documenting, and providing technical support for your own work.
- Design + implement: Web services & APIs, database schemas and queries
- Design + implement: Intuitive interfaces, both desktop & web, to make complex data accessible and easy to work with
- Collaborate with product experts, analyze real-world requirements, create functional domain models and technical solutions
- Continuously ship new features and updates to our entire user base
- Write simple, elegant, testable code
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Strong experience using the Microsoft technology stack and Python
- C#, SQL Server, WCF, Python and ASP.NET are our core tools
- Strong front-end experience in Web (JS, HTML, CSS) and/or Desktop (Winforms, WPF)
- Excellent communication, collaborative disposition
- Passionate about creating software that tackles complexity
- Motivated self-learner, comfortable working in a polyglot technology stack
- Enthusiastic about learning new languages and frameworks
- Relevant experience in Finance, Banking, Hedge Funds, or Accounting - experience developing software for any industry with a challenging business domain is a plus
- Experience with AngularJS and Typescript, or similar modern web development
- Expertise in any of the following areas is a plus:
- WCF, ASP.NET WEBAPI
- OAuth and/or WS-Trust
- Reporting systems like SSRS, OLAP
- Bulk database performance and optimization
- Open source contributions
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.