System Software Group in RT-RK works on various open-source projects, ranging from compilers and tools, Linux kernel, operating systems up to the latest challenges with machine learning applications such as neural networks. Compilers as LLVM or v8, operating system Android or popular browser Chrome, each have hundreds of patches contributed by the group. Members of the team are responsible for creating cutting-edge technologies and work on most challenging projects along with top engineers in the world.
Your position would include
- Design and development of diagnostic tools needed for improvement of Linux based operating systems used in top network products by using instrumentation and code coverage tools
- Conducting design and code review
- Work in the large development system, direct contact with our customer and partners on a daily basis
- Reference: tOCFOYkArGFcMXClXz9VoiNRNOsepuXf7mCG75CAzIw.
Requirements for joining our team
- Academic education in computer technology (BSc or MSc degree)
- Good knowledge and experience in the programming languages C and C++
- Good knowledge and experience in the programming languages Python and Perl
- Good software development skills on the Linux OS
- Experienced with GNU Make, or other build systems (Autotools, CMake)
- Active use of English in spoken and written communication
- Orientation towards team work
- Initiative and independence in daily tasks’ solving
Preferred skills and knowledge
- Experience in embedded programming
- Knowledge of Agile software development using SCRUM
- Knowledge of version control system (GIT)
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an
opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
Location: Novi Sad, Belgrade
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with o ces in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Imagination, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our exper- tise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com